Slime Rancher 2: How to Find All Gordo Locations
In Slime Rancher 2, there are a ton of Gordo Slimes to find! Gordos are a collection of slimes that merged to form a huge, immovable, and out of way. There is only one way to move around the Gordo to take a walk through them. Gordos are willing to take any food you provide them with as provided it is in accordance with the slime’s preferences for diet. When they’ve eaten enough they’ll burst into smaller slimes, and the pathway is cleared. Gordos get filled quicker by their favorite foods and you should look for them when you can.
Slime Rancher 2 Gordo Locations
Ember Valley Gordos
The rocky, dry, and fiery terrains that make up Ember Valley necessitate careful movements and a jetpack in the beginning. Because of this, I won’t go into detail every time you’ll need jetpacks for this region Be ready.
- How to Find: On your way past the Lava Bats (see Ember Valley Maps) turn left and you’ll see an offshoot tunnel. Follow it and you’ll find a self-contained lava cave with a Batty Gordo at the end.
Ember Valley Maps
Where to find The easiest way to find HTML0 is to go to the left side of Ember Valley past where you will find Map 1. There’s an incredibly fiery area populated with Lava Bats. Make use of your jetpack to get through the area without injury and above everything else is a row of green platforms that lead into the maps.
If you don’t have Jetpacks the map seems impossible to get to. All you have to do is take a ride on the geysers and be taken to this map.
Rainbow Fields Gordos
The most basic and straightforward place to explore. It won’t require numerous upgrades to obtain the majority of these rare items, but I’ll notify you in the event that something needs to be upgraded.
- What to Look For Just outside the Conservatory on the left you will find an open area. On the other side of that path is a gap inside the wall (pictured above) which leads to the hill. When you look towards the hill, you’ll find a hidden cave.
- Feeding The reason for this is that Gordo seeks Cuberries which are rare in the second portion of Rainbow Fields. The best option is to plant the Cuberries by yourself or rely on Pogofruits.
- Rewards Shoot a Tabby Plort at the Slime Statue to reveal a Treasure Pod with an empty Tank Liner (part) inside
- How to find The easiest way to find it is to click on the Refinery Link. After that, turn left and continue heading toward the arched rocks. Below some of them is a route into the Gordo.
- Food A: Gordo can eat any food item and doesn’t have any favorites so feel free to look about!
- Rewards Geysers will be revealed which will bring you onto your Portal towards Ember Valley
- Where to Go How to Find It: Go into the main part of the area prior to there is the Refinery Link within the Rainbow Fields. To the left are a rock wall and a hill that is rising right next to it. Go to the top and you’ll come across the Gordo.
- Feeding: Carrots thrive everywhere in the area and are your primary source of vegetables to make this Gordo. But, in front of the Cotton Gordo, there is an area of their most loved food, Water Lettuce.
- Reward: Portal to Starlight Strand Valley
Rainbow Fields Maps
- How to Locate: After you’ve left the tunnel, next to the Refinery Link, turn right and you’ll find an upward-facing path. Follow it until you find the map.
- Where to Look The Location: Pretty much go through the main road to the Rainbow Fields before the Refinery Link and you’ll see it there.
In conclusion, the slime rancher 2 all Gordo locations can be found by using the map. With the help of the map, you can find all the Gordos and get their locations. This will help you get the most out of your gameplay.