PS4 Or PS5 Cannot Communicate Using SSL Error 2023
Users of Play Station 4 and Play Station 5 may soon have a new problem. Because the SSL connection is broken, PS gamers can’t play their favorite EA games. People have been having trouble with the performance of Madden 23, Fifa 23, NHL 23, and other games from the same developers. But it would be best if you didn’t worry because the SSL connection problem is easy to fix.
The Cannot communicate via SSL message seems to be one of the most common ones. It shows up when your console can’t connect to the EA servers. Either the EA servers are down or your network connection is the cause of the error on your console.
This problem can’t be fixed in the long run, so it’s hard to deal with. Still, there are a few things that can be done to fix the problem with the game. But before we get to the answer, let’s look at what causes this mistake.
There are two main reasons why your PS4 or PS5 is giving you this problem. This problem could be caused by problems with the developer’s servers. In this case, it is EA Sports. You could also be having a problem other than the PS consoles not being able to talk to each other over SSL.
That’s because your EA account is not linked to your PSN ID. If your two EA accounts are not linked, you won’t be able to play any online EA games that you need to. So, make sure your EA or Origin account is linked to your PSN account.
Now let’s take a look at the solutions
- Access your EA account using your PSN login. Sign into your EA or Origin account online using your phone or browser.
- Click the profile icon in the top-right corner to sign in.
- If not, link your Origin and PS accounts.
- Connect your Origin and PS IDs.
- Account Settings’ Connections section shows if your PSN, EA, or Origin accounts are linked.
- After logging in, you’ll see the new EA Sports terms and conditions.
- Accepting the terms is required.
- Launch the EA game on PS4 to see if it fixed the SSL issue.
You must go to the EA Support page and raise a ticket if the fixes don’t work. Contacting the developers and asking their support staff for assistance with problems relating to their games on your PlayStation 5 may be the best way to resolve the issue.
Do check out our other articles to get more insights and tips and tricks about other games.