Roblox: How to Get Voice Chat on Roblox
Roblox introduced the outstanding Voice Chat Feature. Anyone can use this option to interact with other people in-game. We are not getting into how voice chat will benefit. Instead, we will focus on how you can enable the option.
As per Roblox’s guidelines, you can not enable the voice unless you are older than 13 years. Yes, there are specific rules and guidelines to access the voice chat. You must follow the guidelines strictly, or else Roblox can disable the option.
In simple words, firstly, you must ask for permission and then be mindful of how you use the option. To enable the voice chat, you need to verify your age and then enable the voice chat.
The article discusses how to get voice chat on Roblox on your PC and Mobile. You will find all the required details to start with the Voice chat. Stay tuned with us!
What is the requirement to get a voice chat on Roblox?
Roblox requires social proof for the verification process. In the process, Roblox asks for some documents to verify your age. Before moving to further steps, collect the following documents :
- Driver’s Licence / Passport / ID Card
- Phone’s Camera or Camera to Click Selfie.
Once you collect the documents, move to the next section. We will discuss the entire process in three steps: Verification, Enabling Voice Chat on mobile and Enabling Voice Chat on PC.
Let’s get into it!
How to Verify Age on Roblox?
One of the first steps towards enabling the Roblox Voice feature is to verify age. First of all. We are going to discuss how to verify age. It is however lengthy process. You have to follow each step in the correct sequence to verify successfully. Be careful while following the steps!
- Step 1: Firstly, open Roblox, log in to your account, and tap on the settings options.
- Step 2: Click on the Account Info Tab after the Setting option.
- Step 3: Look for the “ Verify My Age” option. You will find the below birthday date. Find the option.
- Step 4: Once you click on the option, the QR Code will pop up. Scan the QR Code on your Mobile.
- Step 5: QR Code will take you to the website “roblox.com/verify .”Start your verification process.
- Step 6: Follow the instruction given on the website. You will be asked to
Scan your required documents
- Scan your id
- Capture your Selfie
Capture all the documents required. Remember, the selfie you are capturing is accurate and matches your ID photo. Ensure everything you provided is accurate, or your request will be canceled.
Step 7: Once the process is done, wait a few seconds for verification to complete. Either your verification is completed, or it will be incomplete.
Wait till then! Once the age verification process is completed, you must enable the voice feature. Read the following section to find out how you can enable the feature.
How to get voice chat on Roblox?
Roblox provides the option to enable voice chat in both the app and the PC version. You can on the option on any of these devices. Although the process to enable the option is almost the same, for newbies, we segregated both processes. You can find the guide below. Without wasting your time, let’s start with the PCs:
How to get voice chat on Roblox on PC?
Enabling the voice chat after verification is a simple process. You have to follow a few simple steps. Go through the below four simple steps:
- Step 1: First, open Roblox and login into your account.
- Step 2: Go to the Gear icon; you will see the drop-down menu there. Click on the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Now, tap the Gear icon and click on the Privacy Tab.
- Step 4: After the Privacy tab, you will see the option to enable the Voice Chat feature. Enable the option from here.
The process of enabling voice chat is simple. All you have to do is follow the above steps. That’s it!
Let’s move to the next section, how to enable the voice chat feature on Mobile. Let’s dive right in!
How to get voice chat on Roblox on a Mobile Phone?
Enabling the Voice Chat option on Mobile Phones is the same as on the PC, but there are a few changes. Follow the below process to get started with the Mobile Phone :
- Step 1: Like above, open the app and log in to the Roblox account.
- Step 2: Now, you have to look for the Cog Icon. Look at the three dots in the right-hand corner to find the Cog option.
- Step 3: as per the above step, look for the setting option through Cog. Look for the Privacy option.
- Step 4: Through Privacy, you can enable the voice chat option.
Done! Your voice chat option is enabled. Enjoy the fantastic feature.
The process to enable the option is pretty much the same as the PC. In both cases, you have to follow the two steps :
- Find the setting option
- And then find the Privacy option.
Through the Privacy option, you can enable the voice Chat option.
If you are confused about what to do, follow the above steps. Don’t waste your precious time here. Enable your voice chat option now!
We hope you can now enable the Voice Chat option on Mobile and PC. We explained the entire process in bullet points so you can enable voice chat within a few seconds. The process is simple, but new players often feel confused about what to do. But now you know the entire process. So, don’t waste your time and start with the verification process now.
Also, don’t forget to make your friend’s life easier. Share the blog with your friends. Let them know the simple method to complete the complicated task.