How To Enter Custom Game Code In Overwatch 2
Overwatch is a new first-person shooter game from Blizzard Entertainment. It is a team-based game that features fast-paced action and close-quarters combat. Players control a team of four heroes in a battle against an opposing team of six. The team with the best-combined score at the end of the game was the winner. The game can be played solo or as part of a team, and there are a number of different game modes available that offer different experiences to players.
Things get interesting when you play with your group or the community in a custom game. Overwatch 2’s addition of Custom Games is a unique feature that allows players to unlock custom game modes with a unique code. Additionally, these codes are issued by organizers of tournaments or other events, allowing users to instantly join the game. Gamers can also enjoy this added level of competition and easily build their own custom games. With so many different ways to play and compete, Overwatch 2 has something for everyone.
So let’s put a hold on the anticipation and dive into the process of how to join a custom game. In order to join a custom game you need a custom game code. You will be provided a code by the organizers and now we will tell you how to enter the code and get yourself in the custom lobby.
Steps to Enter a Custom Game Code in overwatch 2
Overwatch 2 allows you to enter custom game codes in Settings under the Create Game section of the Game Browser. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Start Overwatch 2 and press the Play button.
- Navigate to the Game Browser and click the Create Game button in the bottom left corner.
- On the top, click the Setting button. It is found between the Move and Invite Buttons.
- The fourth button from the bottom left is the Summary button. On the right side of the screen, the summary menu will appear.
- When you click the down arrow next to the Summary, a text box will appear.
- In the text box, enter the Custom Game Code and hit OK. The game creation screen will be changed.
- To begin the game, press the Start button.
You now know how to input custom game codes in Overwatch 2. Custom game codes are the way to go if you want to join a friend’s game or compete in a competition. Simply follow the steps in this article and you’ll be playing in no time. So gather your friends, and prepare for some fierce competition.
Do check out our other articles to get more tips, tricks, and insights about different games.