How to build a Fireplace in Minecraft
Learn how to build a decorative fireplace in Minecraft, get tips on safety and placement, and explore different design options to improve your in-game home aesthetics.
The game’s developers have upgraded it hundreds of times in recent years, making it more popular than ever. Minecraft’s best feature is that it doesn’t have a set playstyle. Player Unknown’s Battleground forces you to kill and survive over and over. Minecraft is great because you can use your imagination and tools to make things.
What is a fireplace in Minecraft?
Fireplaces are not going to do anything special in Minecraft. Yes, you read it right. Fireplaces in Minecraft are just decorative pieces for your house in the game. They are not going to do anything special for you other than burn your house.
Fireplaces are not going to do anything other than improve the overall look of your house. At the same time, a Minecraft house without a fireplace will look very dull. It is known to improve the aesthetics of your house and which you personally enjoy.
Before you start to build a fireplace in Minecraft
Before we start the whole step-by-step guide to building a fireplace in Minecraft, let us remind you of a few things regarding it.
First of all, when you are building your fireplace for the house, we highly suggest everyone be very careful as they are capable of burning down your house. Yes, a fireplace does not have any special thing in the game other than burning down your precious house.
If possible, try to build your fireplace in Minecraft in the corner of the house. It will look better in your house, and in case of emergencies, you can easily turn it off and save your house.
Secondly, you should make sure that you are using non-flammable material. A lot of users make the mistake of having flammable material around the fireplace, which can lead to burning down your house.
Steps to build a fireplace in Minecraft
There is no fixed step-by-step formula to build a fireplace in Minecraft. You can build your fireplace according to your house build and imagination. We are going to create a centerpiece fireplace.
We are going to build it in the middle of the room, and you will be able to see it from everywhere in the room. If you are into aesthetics and interior design, this might seem like a bad idea, but we personally love it. We are going to use a 3×3 structure, and you will be able to see it from everywhere in the room.
- First of all, you have to put nether bricks In the center of the floor to create a platform. We are not going to put fire in the room but on the platform.
- Once the platform is ready, you can place a fire or campfire block in the middle of the platform.
- Once you have put your fire in the middle of the platform, it is time for you to put white glasses around the fire to prevent it from spreading.
- At the same time, white glasses are also going to enhance the aesthetics of the room.
- Once you have put the white glass on all four sides of the fire, now it is time for you to put another platform on top of your Fire.
- Kindly do not completely cover the fire. We are going to put a chimney on the top of the fire so that it will look good and the fireplace won’t get filled up with dust.
- You can further use nether bricks to shape your whole upper platform like a chimney.
Fireplace in the corner
If you’re not a fan of a fireplace in the middle of your Minecraft house, you can also put one in the corner. It might look a little bit old-school to put your fireplace in the corner, but it is safer compared to any other style.
Players who have just started playing Minecraft are always suggested to go with a fireplace in the corner. You might have forgotten that a fireplace can burn down your whole house if you are not careful enough.
- First of all, you will have to clear the area where you want to create your fireplace.
- Make sure that you are using non-flammable material under the fireplace, the right and left walls of the corner, and the upper deck.
- Once you have made the corner fireproof, it is time for you to create a platform in the corner made with non-flammable material.
- Now create a small boundary around the fire, as it will enhance your look and contain the fire in a small place.
- If you are not sure about the roof of your room, then you can also put a platform on the top of the fire so that it won’t light up the roof.
- Lastly, you can put the flammable material in the fireplace or use a campfire. You can easily start a fire with the help of Flint and steel.
That is it. There are not many things you should be worrying about while creating your fireplace in Minecraft. Minecraft is not a preset game, as players can use their imagination to build anything in the game.
You just have to make sure that you are not using any flammable material around the fire. Minecraft is loaded with several known flammable materials, including stone, bricks, and glass. We recommend that everyone use these things to keep fires from spreading as much as possible. If you are not careful enough for me, there is a high probability that you will burn down your house.