What are the Best Valorant Agents for DOT Crosshair
Best Valorant Agents for DOT Crosshair The crosshairs in first-person shooting games are extremely important in refining your in-game abilities. However, it is quite unusual to see a player use the default crosshair for an extended period of time. At some time, we all adjust the appearance, dimension, and color of our crosshairs in order to get the desired result.
A particular cross-hair is required for snipers to increase their aim and steadiness, the same applies to other players using different weapons. Whether it’s CS-GO, Valorant, or another FPS game, you have complete control over changing your crosshair.
Though there are many differences between CS: GO and Valorant, one thing to point out is the various characters you can play with in Valorant. Valorant currently offers 18 different agents, each with its own specific skills and powers. However, CS: GO only offers two characters: a counter-terrorist and a terrorist. Moreover, as mentioned above, we were talking about crosshairs, and one of the most popular and effective crosshairs is “The Dot.”
Many players believe that “The Dot” improves their aim and it’s easy to get a headshot and one tap. Furthermore, talking about Valorant many including me play with a dot crosshair, cyan in color. And as per my experience while playing with different agents I noticed that some agents were overpowered by the dot crosshair.
That’s why we are here with this article where I’ll tell you about Agents that are overpowered while using a dot crosshair. Hopefully, this may work for you as well.
Before jumping to the list let me guide you on how you can add a round dot crosshair in Valorant.
The Round Dot
The crosshair settings’ center dot section does not enable you to build a perfect circular dot, but you can rig one together by tinkering with these value systems.
- Outlines and Show Inner Lines: On
- Center Dot and Show Outer Lines: Off
- Outline Opacity: Anywhere between 0.5 and 1, depending on preference.
- Outline Thickness: 1
- Inner Line Opacity: 1
- Inner Line Length: 2
- Inner Line Thickness: 3
- Inner Line Offset: 0
As can be seen, this results in a circular crosshair with round edges. You can always experiment with the parameters to make minor tweaks, but this is your basic round dot configuration. For example, if you want to see through the center of the dot, or if you want a more compact crosshair, you can adjust the Inner Line Offset to your liking.
When it comes to color, you want something that will stand out against most backdrops for any crosshair. As a result, avoid white and yellow and instead choose green, cyan, pink, or red.
Best Valorant Agents for DOT Crosshair
So let’s start with the list of my top 5 agents to play while using a dot crosshair.
Phoenix, who is from the United Kingdom, exudes star power in his combat style, lighting the battlefield with flash and flare. He’ll rush into a battle on his own terms, whether he has support or not. Down below is the list of abilities possessed by Phoenix.
- Hot Hands – Launch a fireball that bursts after a delay or when it collides with the ground. The fire zone both harms and heals you.
- Blaze – Create a flaming wall that limits eyesight and harms anybody who passes through it. When casting, you may bend the wall by rotating while holding the left click.
- Curveball – Cast a curving flare that, after a little wait, erupts into dazzling light, temporarily blinding those who stare at it. Left-click curves it to the left, and right-click curves it to the right.
- Ultimate: Run it Back – Make a mark of your present position. If you die while this ability is active or after it expires, you will be resurrected with full health in the designated place.
Jett’s quick and elusive fighting style allows her to take chances that no one else can when representing her home country of South Korea. She runs circles around every fight, slashing adversaries before they know what struck them.
- Cloudburst – Create a cloud of fog that obscures eyesight as it hits. To change the cloud’s in-flight trajectory, hold down the ability button.
- Updraft – Propel oneself upwards after a quick wind-up.
- Tailwind – Speed a short distance in the direction you’re going.
- Blade Storm – Equip yourself with a slew of lethal throwing blades that do moderate damage and kill on headshots. Killing recovers all daggers. A single dagger is thrown when you left-click. Right-clicking fires all remaining daggers in a quick burst.
Reyna, born in the heart of Mexico, dominates a single battle, exploding with each death. Her potential is only limited by her sheer talent, making her very reliant on performance.
- Dismiss – Consume the life force of a defeated foe to become invisible and invulnerable for a brief time.
- Devour – Consume the life power of a defeated foe to regain health.
- Leer – Fires an ethereal, destructible orb that Nearsights any opponents that stare at it.
- Ultimate: Empress – Enter a heightened state of bloodlust for the duration, granting you Rapid Fire and making opponents easier to spot. The timer is reset when a kill is scored.
Yoru, a Japanese native, rips holes through reality to penetrate enemy lines unobserved. He gets the drop on each target before they know where to look, using deceit and ferocity in equal measure.
- Fakeout – Equip an echo that, when engaged, mimics footsteps. Fire to activate and advance the echo, alt-fire to place an echo, then utilize the inactive echo to forward it.
- Gatecrash – Equip to activate a rift tether. Fire to move the tether ahead, alt-fire to install a tether, and activate to teleport to the tether’s position.
- Blindside – Equip to tear a dimensional piece from reality. Fire launches the fragment, causing a flash to appear when it collides with a hard surface in the environment.
- Dimensional Drift – Equips a mask that allows you to see across dimensions. During the course of the ultimate, fire floats into Yoru’s reality, rendering the player immune to being touched or seen by foes.
The German genius. Killjoy easily secures the battlefield with her arsenal of innovations. If her gear’s damage isn’t enough to keep her adversaries at bay, her robots’ debuff will.
- Alarmbot – Equip a hidden Alarmbot. Fire to send out a bot to hunt down any foes that come into range. When the bot reaches its target, it bursts, triggering Vulnerable. To recall a deployed bot, hold the equipment.
- Turret – Get a Turret. Fire to launch a turret that shoots in a 180-degree cone at foes. Hold down the equip button to bring back the deployed turret.
- Swarm grenade – Equip a Nanoswarm grenade. Toss the grenade, and press the fire button. The Nanoswarm moves underground after landing. Activate the Nanoswarm to unleash a swarm of destructive nanobots.
- Ultimate: Lockdown – Attach the Lockdown gadget to your character. To deploy the gadget, press the fire button. After a lengthy windup, the gadget captures all foes within the radius. Enemies have the ability to destroy the gadget.
This list is made according to the writer’s experience. However, do tell us your favorite player in the comment section below. And do check out our other articles to get more insightful tips and tricks about other games.